scriptoned project is a Discord automation application.
scriptoned-baseis the modified version of bare fork of original scriptoned repository to provide the normalized code of the scriptoned project. Also, this repository will apply the every core code updates from original repository. If you want clean code base without any additional commands including not basic feature, you can use this repository instead.
Table of Contents
To develop and run this project, you need to install some software working hard behind this project. The project is based on following software:
- Fork or download this Git repository.
git clone <repository url>
- Install the dependencies via Yarn.
- Fill or edit the missing(or invalid) values of
- The token put on
client.tokenis not valid value.
- Start the project:
Also, following list includes important files.
- bin: Where start up files with options are located.
- commands: Where the command modules are located.
- refs.js: Specific categories which need to be exposed.
- etc: ETC.
- sql: Where the SQL queries are stored. (static)
- handlers: Where the Discord.js event handlers are located.
- structures: Modules and important logics.
- translations: Where the translations are stored.
This repository is accepting the MIT license.
MIT License Copyright 2019 Seia-Soto and contributors Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions: The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.