What is it?
A bookmarklet that automatically refreshes your page as you are designing it. Usage:
- Navigate to the page that you are developing in your browser - this can be either a local file or a served file.
- Click on the bookmarklet - your page will be replaced with the SuperRefresh page, which will contain an iframe pointed back at your page.
- Edit your page and save. The changes will almost immediately update within the iframe.
How to build it?
- Install python if you don't have it.
- Get [yui-compressor] 1 and put it in your PATH.
- run the build script and the output will be printed to the console. You may redirect it to a file or pbcopy on Mac to put it on the clipboard.
As far as I know, it only works on Safari, Chrome and Firefox now.