AIR Package Manager (
The AIR Package Manager allows management of AIR libraries and extensions and assists in creation of the application descriptor.
It is comprised of a repository server and a command line client. This repository forms the source of the command line client.
The goals of
apm are to:
- be command line tool for macOS and Windows;
- read from a repository of packages (ANEs and SWCs);
- install (download) packages and dependencies;
- update packages and dependencies;
- assist in the creation of the application descriptor (particularly on iOS / Android to merge android manifest additions and iOS info additions / entitlements );
- assist in the management of properties and settings for an AIR application;
- assist in the building of an AIR application;
This project runs in combination with the APM repository which aims to provide a repository server to be the store for packages.
See the wiki for details.
Have a look at the contributing guidelines to see how you can contribute to apm.