Airy Core is an is an open-source streaming app framework to train ML models and supply them with historical and real-time data. With Airy you can process data from a variety of sources:
- Google's Business Messages
- Website Chat Plugins, like our own open source Live Chat
- Any source you want with Custom Connectors
You can then use Airy to:
- Join historical and real-time data in the stream to create smarter ML and AI applications.
- Build real-time data pipelines and make real-time data universally accessible with our open-source streaming app framework.
- Standardize complex data ingestion and consume data directly from Kafka. Stream it directly to standard and customized applications, using pre-built, easily configured connectors.
- Significantly simplify deployment and reduce development times and increase the robustness of your infrastructure and apps.
Since Airy's infrastructure is built around Apache Kafka, it can process a large amount of events simultaneously and stream the relevant real-time and historical data to wherever you need it.
What does Airy do?
🚀Learn more on our Website
I'm new to Airy
😄Get Started with Airy
I'd like to read the detailed docs
📖Read The Docs
I'm ready to install Airy
I'm ready for the Airy Quickstart
I have a question
❓The Airy Community will help
Airy Core comes with all the components you need to stream historical and real-time data.
💬Pre-built and easily configurable connectors
By ingesting all real-time events and continuously processing, aggregating and joining them in the stream, development time can be significantly reduced. Through integrations with pre-built and easily configured connectors, events are consumed from any source, including business systems such as ERP/CRM, conversational sources, third party APIs. Airy also comes with an SDK to build custom connectors to any source.
⚡APIs to access your data
An API to access data with blazing fast HTTP endpoints.
🔌WebSockets to power real-time applications
A WebSocket server that allows clients to receive near real-time updates about data flowing through the system.
🎣Webhook to listen to events and create actionable workflows
A webhook integration server that allows its users to create actionable workflows (the webhook integration exposes events users can "listen" to and react programmatically.)
💎UI to access the data and the control center through a browser
No-code interfaces to manage and control Airy, your connectors and your streams.
How to contribute
We welcome (and love) every form of contribution! Good entry points to the project are:
If you're still not sure where to start, open a new issue and we'll gladly help you get started.