AiXcoder Code Completer & Code Search Engine for Java
AiXcoder is a powerful code completer & code serach engine based on state-of-the-art deep learning technology. It has the potential of recommending you a full line of code, which will help you code faster. AiXcoder also provides a code search engine to help you search for API use cases on GitHub.
- Eclipse Kepler+
- JRE 1.8+
- Around 500 MB of free memory.
- More than 300 MB of free disk space in your home directory.
- Completely works offline. Your code is safe in your hand.
- Long completion result with length up to a full line.
- Rearrange completion items in a likelyhood probability descending order.
- AiXcoder will be launched automatically when you begin to type code.
- When you start using aiXcoder on a new project, an indexing process is required to parse your code. This is necessary for aiXcoder to provide more accurate completions.
- The service is running as several processes including "aix-node(.exe)". You can safely kill the process(es) at any time. The executables are located in <home>/aiXcoder/installer/localserver/current/server/. Removing the folder and then restart VSCode will force this plugin to re-download the service.