- Give IAM access to other users
- Complicated as hell
- No option to delete users from frontend
- Naming doesn't follow Amazon naming conventions
Questions I Need To Answer:
- How much can I customize the login page?
|User Pools||Identity Pools|
|User pools are user directories that provide sign-up and sign-in options for your app users.||Identity pools provide AWS credentials to grant your users access to other AWS services.|
|Identity pools are used to store end user identities. To declare a new identity pool, enter a unique name.|
With an identity pool, your users can obtain temporary AWS credentials to access AWS services, such as Amazon S3 and DynamoDB. Identity pools support anonymous guest users, as well as the following identity providers that you can use to authenticate users for identity pools:
User pools provide:
- You can use identity pools and user pools separately or together.
- To save user profile information, your identity pool needs to be integrated with a user pool.
Social Identity Providers
Valid OAuth Redirect URI