I spend a lot of time thinking about life.
Define what success means to you.
Only the paradox comes anywhere near to comprehending the fullness of life.
- Doesn't require much
- More predictable
- Easier to predict best path
- Requires less prediction
- Less possible out comes
- Less predictable
- Harder to predict best path
- Bet on the average path
- Requires more prediction
- More possible outcomes
Succeeding in the long term requires:
- Knowing yourself.
- Knowing your cycles. The ups and downs
- Knowing your average path
- The compound interest of your short term goals
- Enjoying the process, journey, ride
Depending on the kind of success you want, it requires:
- Small improvements over a large period of time
- Even if it's small
- Comfortable with Failure