Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Updated data\Shadows.ffx for patch 3.3.
- App will request your approval to disable shadows after September 2018. If GGG will change shadows format again, then just answer "No" or find an updated Shadows.ffx.
- Added "Make Good" button for casual users. Auto save/load functions included.
- Added "keep emitters" option to "Null Particles" window. Check "1" if you want to keep one emitter from each file or "0" if you want remove them all ("0" is/was by default).
- Extended particle files detection pattern. Less render (i.e. Solar Guard skills) & more fps for the strongest null particles rule.
- Now "Save Backup" doesn't save particle files which are less than 8 bytes.
- GGPK Search doesn't show too big files anymore (usually it's binary files, use "export" menu action instead).
- Added config file for saving chosen path and other options.
- Moved all non-exe files to "data" folder.