Visual Force Editor Plugin
you can download this plugin from following locations. http://goo.gl/psPsC
- Html4 tag and attribute assistance
- VisualForce tag and attribute assistance
What I am planing for :
- HTML5 tag support will be added to future versions
- Only applicable tags will be visible inside tags like apex:param will only be visible for applicable parent tags
- Display validation errors for apex and html tags
- Used attributes will be removed from the suggestion box.
- Suggestion box will also show some mark to show that tag is related to APEX, or HTML4, or HTML5
- Proper Tag, Attribute, Text, Comment color scheme
- Context sensitive help within IDE on pressing a hot key for visualforce tags.
- Support for “plugin update site” for all known pros.
- Support for dynamic update of tags and attributes, as per new Salesforce releases.
How to install :
- Copy VisualForce editor plugin jar to eclipse/plugin/ folder and restart your eclipse.
How to use
- plugin will automatically attach with .page (visualforce) pages and if not then open visualforce page with this editor.
- Plugin will add a new Visualforce page editor option to your editor's list.
- Open your apex visualforce file with VisualForce page editor
- If you are creating a new visualforce file then please add at least one tag as top level parent tag.
<apex:page> <[press ctrl+space] ** </apex:page>