What it is?
- Customizable wordpress theme, built from scratch using underscores and HTML5
- Built for readability. Full size featured images, and distraction-less medium-like post views.
- Fully responsive – adapts to Desktop, Tablet, and Phone sizes
- Customizable author-image, disclaimer-section, social-icons, and footer-copyright sections
- Ultra-fast, removed all the un-needed code. I’m a stickler for clean code, and you can see that here.
What it is not?
- A theme for a company or a commercial organization to sell products. (It can be customized to do this, but thats not what it was created for)
- A theme with dazzling colors, and cheesy animations. (Seriously, this is a blogging theme.. its meant for content-emphasis and typography)
- Restricted: Its not a restricted-theme by any means. Take it, use it for anything you want, copy the source-code, templates, functions, hooks, style-sheet .. its Free. However, dont just copy it blindly - Take it, and build something better with it.
- Underscores, Fontawesome, and Tolstoy are all released under GPL. So it should carry the GPL license. Keep it free, wont ya?
Underscores and Fontawesome are both great. I use font awesome for social-icons on this theme. They don’t require credits, but they deserve it. So if you can, please provide a link back to their page. I would also appreciate a linkback to http://www.ajay.buzz
Licenses of bundled resources
By default, typefocus uses Alegreya Sans font for the content. Licenses for these fonts are included. Also fontawesome's license is included at the end.
SIL Open Font License v1.10 This license can also be found at this permalink: http://www.fontsquirrel.com/license/alegreya-sans Copyright (c) 2013, Juan Pablo del Peral (firstname.lastname@example.org), with Reserved Font Names ‘Alegreya Sans’ Resource Name: Alegreya License Name: SIL Open Font License v1.10 License included with package. See that for more details.
License URI: http://fontawesome.io/license/ Resource Name: fontawesome License Name: Open Font License (OFL) Version 1.1
Status API Training Shop Blog About Help © 2015 GitHub, Inc. Terms Privacy Security Contact