A time/buzz/topic tracker for Just A Minute games.
- Install Ruby
- Install Rubygems
- bundle install
- Plug in the controllers from the playstation game, Buzz.
To set up for a game of Just A Minute:
- Check screen resolution, if necessary add it to config/window.yml
- Put your desired subjects in to a file in topics/
- modify config/config.yml (more info in
- window_type - a config from window.yml, including resolution and a full screen flag.
- topics - a file from topics/ with the topics you'll play with
- Configure panellists in config/panellists.yml
- name1 - line one of their name, usually a first name
- name2 - line two of their name, usually a surname
- buzzer - the name of an audio file in audio/ which will sound as their buzzer
More detailed information in /docs/game/setup.md
By default, this will restore from the last game data. You probably don't want this To start from a clean game, hit some keys, then press enter.
|.||start/stop theme music|
|1, 2, 3, 4||Simulate buzz (testing only)|
|Q, W, E, R||Increase score|
|A, S, D, F||Decrease score|
There's some more in-depth information available in the docs/ folder.
This is information about how to play the game of Just A Minute. Distribute this to all panellists prior to a game.
This is a setup checklist to ensure everything is ready for the show. Including detailed information about the config files.
Explains the purpose of ruby-jam reporters. What is required to make one and how they can be used and configured.