This project is created by Alex Lee for Highfield Country Park in Levenshulme, UK. This is just a prototype in HTML to get feedback from users before building this in a CMS.
This is a work in progress and still needs improvements!
The prototype is built in SCSS, Twig and JS, and uses Bootstrap and JQuery. To install the required libraries this use
yarn install and then use
gulp vendor to add these libraries to appropriate project folder. To publish the site, run
gulp publish to output the site to the
This will be hosted at bitballoon shortly which is a html hosting site, and handles forms via their own API when appropriate markup is added.
- design and add gallery page
- tidy class and variable names
- tidy up gulpfile and folder structure
- improve comments
- make images better for low-bandwidth and small screens
- minify code and remove redundant bootstrap files
- occasional 1px border issue on images - needs checking to see if this is fixed
- contact form confirmation message
- get contact form working with bitballoon hosting
- adjust height of map for mobile and tablet
- scrolling problem with map
- get animations working with list filter
- footer pattern not working
- add google analytics and user analysis
- improve petition link - should be on every page but permanently dismissable
- remove blank lines in HTML output
- Add Social Media metadata