Erlang-like language implemented in C#. Formerly AjErl.
Work in Progress.
- Programming Erlang: Software for a Concurrent World
- Erlang Programming Language
- Erlang Documentation
- Erlang Reference Manual User's Guide
- Getting Started with Erlang User's Guide
- Compiler Reference Manual
- OTP Design Principles User's Guide
- Erlang/OTP R16B03
- Defining erlang functions in the shell.
- Interoperability Tutorial User's Guide
- Native Implemented Functions
- What are modules
- Learning Erlang: A Coding Tutorial
- Can someone explain the structure of a Pid in Erlang?
- Concurrent Programming
- Errors and Processes
- Big Changes to Erlang
- What's the difference between “green threads” and Erlang's processes?
- About Erlang/OTP and Multi-core performance in particular
- Communicating sequential processes
- How, if at all, do Erlang Processes map to Kernel Threads?
- Inside the Erlang VM with focus on SMP
- Creación y conexión de nodos Erlang remotos
- Erlang String Handling
- What Sucks About Erlang
- Hitchhiker’s Tour of the BEAM
- Programming Erlang
- The Erlang BEAM Virtual Machine Specification
- Blocking Collection and the Producer-Consumer Problem
- Fast and Best Producer/consumer queue technique BlockingCollection vs concurrent Queue