Scala-like interpreter in C#, WIP.
Conversation with Martin Odersky
- Scala School Scala school started as a series of lectures at Twitter to prepare experienced engineers to be productive Scala programmers.
- Scala: Types of a higher kind
- Where Akka Came From
- Real-World Scala: Dependency Injection (DI)
- Scalable Component Abstractions
- Seductions of Scala
- Scala Operator Cheat Sheet
- What is the difference between a var and val definition in Scala?
- Type & polymorphism basics
- Advanced types
- Scala Getting Started
- scala: circular reference while creating object?
- Instantiating immutable paired objects
- List of Scala Improvement Processes
- Addressing the Scala FUD
- Addressing the Scala FUD with Craig Tataryn
- Good examples of idiomatic scala code
- Scala Github Repository
- F-Bounded Type Polymorphism Considered Tricky
- Learning Scala part seven – Traits
- A Tour of Scala: Traits
- Learning Scala part four – Classes and Constructors
- Scala Classes
- How to create multiple class constructors in Scala
- Scala Classes & Objects
- First Steps to Scala
- Scala parboiled2 syntax
- How the Use of Scala's Features Affects Compile Time
- SIP-18 - Modularizing Language Features - Scala Documentation
- Scala and Erasure
- Reified generics in Scala on .NET/CLR