Via npm on Node:
npm install simplejsonrpc
- 0.0.1: Published
- 0.0.2: Using string address to create http provider
- 0.0.3: Sending application/json as content type
- 0.0.4: Support https as transport protocol
About test using https
- Ignore invalid self-signed ssl certificate in node.js with https.request?
- OpenSSL Essentials: Working with SSL Certificates, Private Keys and CSRs
- Creating an HTTPS Server with Node.js
test/private.crt were generated with
openssl req -newkey rsa:2048 -nodes -keyout private.key -x509 -days 3650 -out private.crt
If you submit a pull request, please be sure to add or update corresponding
test cases, and ensure that
npm test continues to pass.