Robot simulation, WIP
Via npm on Node:
npm install robotsim
- Have a two-dimension environment
- Have light sources in environment
- Have obstables in environment (initially, simple rectangles)
- One or more robots
- Distance sensors, with orientation
- Light sensors, with orientation
- Movement actions (ie: two wheels, or only advance distance and turn)
- Sensors with noise
- Action actuators (ie: wheels) with noise (ie: wheel slip)
- Hardwired programming
- Evolutionary programming
- Environment canvas/SVG display in browser
- Consumed as a library, from browser or command line
- An Introductory Robot Programming Tutorial
- How to check if two given line segments intersect?
- How to check if a given point lies inside or outside a polygon?
If you submit a pull request, please be sure to add or update corresponding
test cases, and ensure that
npm test continues to pass.