Cleanes the office 365 offline cache of old files.
Program that deletes all FSD and FSF files if they are older than X minutes (default 5). I had some trouble with backing 500GB of photos/videos from D: because the offline cache kept filling up my C: which runs on a SSD. Onedrive / Office 365, what can I say?
Update: Now running as a windows service, you'll find the installer under dist/
If you run into any problems report them here, otherwise this application is completed.
After installing the MSI, you need to configure the service and start it. Install Instructions
Configure the Service
- Navigate to where the service is installed with Explorer, i.e. C:\Program Files (x86)\Towfeek Solutions AB\Office Cache Cleaner\
- Open OfficeCacheCleanerService.exe.config with notepad
- Change the path C:\Users\Ajden\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Office\15.0\OfficeFileCache to your path. You'll probably just need to change the username Ajden
- Optional: Change how old files can get in minutes before automatically deleting them, default is 5 minutes.
- Optional: Configure how often the cleaner runs, default is every minute.
Start the service
The service will start automatically next time you reboot, if you wan't to do it manually follow these steps.
- Press Windows+R
- Type services.msc, press Enter
- Find the service named Office Cache Cleaner
- Right-click and select Start