Sydney University Mathematics Notes
This repository contains lecture notes in LaTeX for almost all of the courses I took in my final two years of my undergraduate degree.
For easy access, PDF of these notes are available on my GitHub blog.
First, clone the directory using
git clone git://github.com/ajtulloch/SydneyUniversityMathematicsNotes.git cd SydneyUniversityMathematicsNotes
Then, to generate the PDFs, simply run
which automatically runs
LaTeX on each file and outputs the generated PDF files in the directory
To run these utilities, you must have Git, Ruby, Rake, and XeTeX installed on your system.
The courses are (in alphabetical order):
- AMH3 - Interest Rate Models
- AMH4 - Advanced Option Pricing
- COMP 2907 - Algorithms and Complexity (with Giles Gardam)
- MATH 3961 - Metric Spaces
- MATH 3962 - Rings, Fields, and Galois Theory
- MATH 3964 - Complex Analysis (with Giles Gardam)
- MATH 3968 - Differential Geometry
- MATH 3969 - Measure Theory and Fourier Analysis
- MATH 3975 - Financial Mathematics
- MSH2 - Probability Theory
- MSH7 - Applied Probability and SDEs
- PMH3 - Functional Analysis
- PMH8 - Spectral Theory and PDEs
- STAT 3911 - Stochastic Processes and Time Series Analysis
As you will soon see, typos/errors/omissions are rampant! Any contributions to these notes are much appreciated. Please use the usual fork/pull request model to submit these changes.
If this free transmission of lecture notes violates copyright law, please send me an email and I will immediately remove the infringing content.
Thanks must go to the excellent lecturers at Sydney University, who have made this possible.
The list of lecturers for the courses are:
- Prof. Marek Rutkowski (AMH3 - Interest Rate Models, STAT 3911 - Stochastic Processes and Time Series Analysis)
- Prof. Christian Ewald (AMH4 - Advanced Option Pricing, MATH 3975 - Financial Mathematics)
- Tasos Viglas (COMP 2907 - Algorithms and Complexity)
- A/Prof. Laurentiu Paunescu (MATH 3961 - Metric Spaces)
- Adrian Nelson (MATH 3962 - Rings, Fields, and Galois Theory)
- Chris Cosgrove (MATH 3964 - Complex Analysis)
- Emma Carberry (MATH 3968 - Differential Geometry)
- Daniel Daners (MATH 3969 - Measure Theory and Fourier Analysis)
- Prof. Neville Weber (MSH2 - Probability Theory)
- A/Prof. Qiying Wang (MSH7 - Applied Probability and SDEs)
- James Parkinson (PMH3 - Functional Analysis)
- Prof. Norman Dancer (PMH8 - Spectral Theory and PDEs)
- E/Prof. Eugene Seneta (STAT 3911 - Stochastic Processes and Time Series Analysis)