a ridiculously small responsive css framework.
I challenged myself to see how small I could go, but preserve everything Skeleton, Milligram, and other micro frameworks have to offer.
- 12 Column Responsive Grid
- Typography for h1-h6, and body text
- Three types of buttons
- Table Styles
and a little bit more...
util is an atomic css addon for lit. It is currently a work in progress, but feel free to check it out at https://ajusa.github.io/lit/docs/util.html
- Install lit.css with one of the following:
npm install --save @ajusa/lit
<link rel="stylesheet" href="https://cdn.jsdelivr.net/npm/@ajusa/lit@latest/dist/lit.css" />
<link rel="stylesheet" href="https://cdn.jsdelivr.net/npm/@ajusa/lit@latest/src/lit.css" />
- Read the Docs to see usage
Note: lit uses PostCSS to transform from CSSNext to CSS3. If you are comfortable outright using CSSNext, you can directly
lit.css file in the src directory. Otherwise, use the
lit supports most modern browsers (Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Opera) but it also has impressive support for older browsers. lit has been tested on Internet Explorer 11 with no issues.
- Clone this repository (https://www.github.com/ajusa/lit)
- Make sure you have npm installed
npm installin the root directory of
- Once that is completed, run
npm run buildto build the minified version and the gzipped file.
- If you are making changes live, use
npm run watch.
watchwill build the minified css file in
./distwhenever there is a change in