A portfolio using structured content and a static site builder.
Deployed from sanity.io/create.
What you have
- A blazing fast portfolio with Gatsby.js
- Structured content using Sanity.io
- Global deployment on Netlify
- Clone this repository from your GitHub account
npm installin the project root folder on local
npm run devto start the Studio and frontend locally
npm run buildto build to production locally
Enable real-time content preview in development
- Go to your project’s API settings on manage.sanity.io and create a token with read rights.
.env.developmentand paste in the token:
- Restart the development server (
ctrl + Cand
npm run dev).
If you want to disable the preview you can set
watchMode: false in gatsby-config.js. If you just want to preview published changes you can set
overlayDrafts: false in gatsby-config.js.
Netlify automatically deploys new changes commited to the
master branch on GitHub. If you want to change the deployment branch you may do so in build & deploy settings on Netlify.