DbProject - is small CMS which will deliver content to apps made by AKAI.
- Content (currently informations about events organized by AKAI) is shared by JSON API.
- Access to admin panel is provided via email in AKAI's domain.
- Each AKAI member has roles which define what he/she can do.
Current endpoints for API:
- Install Erlang and then Elixir.
- Install Phoenix
mix archive.install https://github.com/phoenixframework/archives/raw/master/phx_new.ez
- Install MySQL.
- Clone repository.
- Create file
- Fill that file with this template:
use Mix.Config # Configure your database config :db_project, DbProject.Repo, adapter: Ecto.Adapters.MySQL, username: "root", password: "password", database: "db_project_dev", hostname: "localhost", pool_size: 10
- Create database with name given in config file.
- Install dependencies with
- Create and migrate your database with
mix ecto.create && mix ecto.migrate
- Now you can start Phoenix endpoint with
Now you can visit
localhost:4000 from your browser.
Ready to run in production? Please check our deployment guides.