Akamai EdgeWorkers and EdgeKV
- /examples: EdgeWorker and EdgeKV code samples, organized by use-case
- /edgekv: EdgeKV helper library, API documentation, and utilities
- /public_examples: Customer-contributed code to enhance the EdgeWorker ecosystem
For more information on EdgeWorkers and EdgeKV, refer to the following resources:
- EdgeKV Documentation
- EdgeWorkers Documentation
- EdgeWorkers API Reference
- Akamai CLI for EdgeWorkers/EKV
- EdgeWorkers Developer Page
If you have not already installed Postman, visit the Postman website and install the preferred version for your system. Click the "Run in Postman" button to import the EdgeCompute API Postman collection into Postman.
These are working code samples that you may use, modify and extend at your discretion. If you experience any problems, please raise a Github issue or create a pull request with fixes, suggestions, or code contributions.
For information on using EdgeWorkers and EdgeKV, please review Akamai's product policy