The client (sending) end of a tool for publishing files from 1 computer to another, written for node.js.
- Exclude files or folders using regular expressions
- Automatically deletes files that exist on the destination but not on the source (unless excluded)
- Automatically rolls back all changes if the publish fails
- Utilizes gzip compression for faster transfers
- Server available here: nathantreid/pubsync-server
Installation on Windows (untested on other OS's)
npm install pubsync-client robocopy /e /move node_modules\pubsync-client .
node pubsync-client.js path/to/config.json
See the included config.json, which is set up to publish all of the client source code (exluding the .idea and node_modules folders) to a local server.