Initial setup of the networking lab on the CentOS Linux
I'm quite often rebuilding the lab VM or server and to ease this task decided to create a simple BASH-based automation for inital provisioning.
What is in the scope
- Update of all the packages
- Installation of Ansible and all dependencies
- Installation of useful Python packages (pyang, ncclient, ipaddr, etc)
- Installation of Virtual Box and all dependencies
- Installation of KVM and all dependencies
- Installation of Vagrant and all dependencies
How to use
Just download or copy the content of the files on the freshly installed CentOS Linux and execute:
./initial_setup_virtualbox.shfor installation with Virtual Box
./initial_setup_kvm.shfor installation with QEMU/KVM
Do you want to automate network like a profi?
Join the network automation course: http://training.karneliuk.com
(c) 2016-2019 karneliuk.com