A salty whale is a happy whale. You do want your whales to be happy, don't you?
Gimme the rundown like motown
- Docker Hub: https://hub.docker.com/r/trevorj/salty-whales
- CircleCI: https://circleci.com/gh/akatrevorjay/salty-whales
- A whale named Salt: http://www.whaleswithnames.com/salt/
- Automated builds through CircleCI, pushed to Docker hub.
- Every pair of OS Codename + Salt Release is available.
- Easily add more via a simple variable. No really.
- Originally named
- No longer named
docker-ubuntu-salt-minionas I chose to include the rest of Salt as it was tiny in comparison. (woo)
- There are some helpers included; it's insanely easy, check out
pillarfolders in your
- All helpers are included in your PATH, as you'd expect from a sane container.
- Mount them in as volumes on, say the standard
salt-layers, go wild! Beyond your wildest fantasies! Wowzers!
Q: My whales are far too salty, they seem uncomfortable
A: Nonsense! A salty whale is a happy whale. It says that right in the