Akaunting is a free, open source and online accounting software designed for small businesses and freelancers. It is built with modern technologies such as Laravel, VueJS, Bootstrap 4, RESTful API etc. Thanks to its modular structure, Akaunting provides an awesome App Store for users and developers.
- Home - The house of Akaunting
- Forum - Ask for support
- Documentation - Learn how to use and develop
- App Store - Extend your Akaunting
- Translations - Help us translate Akaunting
- PHP 7.2.5 or higher
- Database (eg: MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite)
- Web Server (eg: Apache, Nginx, IIS)
- Other libraries
- Install Composer and Npm
- Clone the repository:
git clone https://github.com/akaunting/akaunting.git
- Install dependencies:
composer install ; npm install ; npm run dev
- Install Akaunting:
php artisan install --db-name="akaunting" --db-username="root" --db-password="pass" --admin-email="email@example.com" --admin-password="123456"
- Create sample data (optional):
php artisan sample-data:seed
Please, be very clear on your commit messages and pull requests, empty pull request messages may be rejected without reason.
When contributing code to Akaunting, you must follow the PSR coding standards. The golden rule is: Imitate the existing Akaunting code.
Please note that this project is released with a Contributor Code of Conduct. By participating in this project you agree to abide by its terms.
If you'd like to contribute translations, please check out our Crowdin project.
Please see Releases for more information what has changed recently.
If you discover any security related issues, please email firstname.lastname@example.org instead of using the issue tracker.
Each of our partners can help you craft a beautiful, well-architected project. Feel free to get in contact with us to become a partner.
- Creative Tim is our design partner since Akaunting 2.0 version. They create beautiful UI Kits, Templates, and Dashboards built on top of Bootstrap, Vue.js, React, Angular, Node.js, and Laravel.
Support Akaunting by becoming a sponsor on Patreon. Your logo will show up here with a link to your website.
Akaunting is released under the GPLv3 license.