Tufts 2012 visualization
Author: akhaku (Ammar Khaku)
This is an independent project I'm working on in my spare time. The current goal is to display a visualization of the dispersal of the Tufts class of 2012, with potentially other functional features.
Django 1.3 app running on Heroku at http://tufts2012.com
- Map showing markers for location of students, markers loaded asynchronously.
- AJAX-d form to add users to map, showing marker on a 200 return.
- Click on the map to form a polygon, AJAX return list of people within that polygon.
- Autocomplete search box to search for particular student, with map panning and zooming in to user location.
Upcoming (potential) Features
- LinkedIn integration
- Auth using Tufts or Tufts alum email