Always Be Learning
Current Course(s): Modern React With Redux
Work through these courses, read the books listed below, and frequently supplement with "project ideas" listed below.
- Learning How to Learn
- Try Git
- How to Use Git and Github
- Learn to Code HTML & CSS
[hold]CS50 - Introduction to Computer Science
- Learn SQL
- Learn Node
- What The Flexbox?!
- Node, SQL, & PostgreSQL
[hold]The Complete Node.js Developer Course (2nd Edition)
- The Advanced Web Developer Bootcamp
[hold]The Complete React Web Developer Course
[hold]Node With React
[in progress]Modern React With Redux
- You Don't Know JS: Up & Going
- You Don't Know JS: Scope & Closures
- You Don't Know JS: this & Object Prototypes
- You Don't Know JS: Types & Grammar
- You Don't Know JS: Async & Performance
- You Don't Know JS: ES6 & Beyond
- Random Quote Generator
- Pomodoro Clock
- Timestamp Microservice
- URL Shortner Microservice
- Random Quotes API
- Finish Maintenance Tracker App
Courses / Resources / Projects I'm 'eyeing'.
- The Complete Junior to Senior Web Developer Roadmap
- ES6 For Everyone
- Learn to Code Advanced HTML & CSS
- MongoDB for Developers
- Data Visualization and D3.js
- Advanced CSS and Sass
- Node JS: Advanced Concepts
- Data Structures + Algorithms
Udacity Full Stack Nanodegree Curriculum
Links to the free courses
Databases with SQL & Python
Servers, Authorization, and CRUD
Deploying to Linux Servers
- Pick a template from [here], [here], or [here] and implement the frontend of a website with it as your inspiration (do not use its assets)
- Complete any 5 projects from 100 Days of CSS.
- Select an API from Todd Motto's API List and build a frontend-only application powered by data fetched from the API you chose.
- Complete a CSS theme for CSS Zen Garden
- Clone your favorite non-trivial website such as: Medium, Twitter, Slack, Netflix, Reddit.
- Clone a video game such as: Breakout, Tetris, Pacman, Super Mario Bros, Zelda, Final Fantasy.
- Complete any project on The Odin Project or FreeCodeCamp.
- Clone your favorite browser extension, or create one you wish existed.
- Clone your favorite mobile app, or create one you wish existed.
- Any project you want to build - the above are all just ideas for if you're stuck for an idea - really, just build what you want!