- Joined on
- wart 76 An experimental, small, readable lisp with thorough unit tests and extensible functions/macros.
- mu 47 Soul of a tiny new machine. Programming without syntax; traces over interfaces; rewrite-friendly rather than backwards-compatible.
- am-utexas 24 Reimplementation of Doug Lenat's Automated Mathematician by Bruce Porter's group at the University of Texas at Austin
- spew 18 UI-less firefox extension feedreader
- arc 11 Experimental fork of http://arclanguage.org, primarily for keyword args and generic functions
Repositories contributed to
- arclanguage/anarki 734 Community-managed fork of the Arc dialect of Lisp; for commit privileges submit a pull request.
- Gankro/too-many-lists 92 Learn Rust by writing Entirely Too Many linked lists
- nsf/termbox 764 Library for writing text-based user interfaces
- mempko/firestr 273 The Grass Computing Platform
- arclanguage/arclanguage.github.io 3 Sources for the arc community site
Contributions in the last year 3,901 total Feb 9, 2015 – Feb 9, 2016
Longest streak 188 days March 4 – September 7
Current streak 23 days January 17 – February 8
- Pushed 16 commits to akkartik/mu Feb 3 – Feb 8