- Joined on
Mar 16, 2008
- mu 271 Soul of a tiny new machine. Track side effects in Assembly -> More thorough tests -> More malleable and rewrite-friendly software
- wart 80 An experimental, small, readable lisp with thorough unit tests and extensible functions/macros.
- am-utexas 28 Reimplementation of Doug Lenat's Automated Mathematician by Bruce Porter's group at the University of Texas at Austin
- spew 18 UI-less firefox extension feedreader
- arc 11 Experimental fork of http://arclanguage.org, primarily for keyword args and generic functions
Repositories contributed to
- arclanguage/anarki 758 Community-managed fork of the Arc dialect of Lisp; for commit privileges submit a pull request.
- limist/literate-programming-examples 63 A collection of literate programming examples using Emacs Org mode; these examples are directly usable (copy and start hacking), and/or can serve as educational literate programs. Clojure will be t…
- KyleAMathews/facebook-group-search 0 Export and make searchable your Facebook group
- Gankro/too-many-lists 117 Learn Rust by writing Entirely Too Many linked lists
- nsf/termbox 836 Library for writing text-based user interfaces
3,168 contributions in the last year
- Pushed 57 commits to akkartik/mu May 21 – May 27