Kartik Agaram akkartik
- Joined on
- wart 70 An experimental, small, readable lisp with thorough unit tests and extensible functions/macros.
- am-utexas 17 Reimplementation of Doug Lenat's Automated Mathematician by Bruce Porter's group at the University of Texas at Austin
- spew 16 UI-less firefox extension feedreader
- arc 10 Experimental fork of http://arclanguage.org, primarily for keyword args and generic functions
- mu 8 A white-box software stack: traces over interfaces, rewrite-friendly not backwards-compatible, easy to port rather than portable, global understanding over local hygiene
Repositories contributed to
- arclanguage/anarki 685 Community-managed fork of the Arc dialect of Lisp; for commit privileges submit a pull request.
- tekknolagi/carp 838 "interesting" VM in C. Let's see how this goes.
- neovim/neovim 13,412 ambitious Vim-fork focused on extensibility and agility. Please consider helping sustain Neovim development! https://salt.bountysource.com/teams/neovim
- mempko/firestr 240 The Grass Computing Platform
- arclanguage/arclanguage.github.io 3 Sources for the arc community site
Contributions in the last year 2,692 total May 22, 2014 – May 22, 2015
Longest streak 79 days March 4 – May 21
Current streak 79 days March 4 – May 21
- Pushed 63 commits to akkartik/mu May 16 – May 21