Kartik Agaram akkartik
- Joined on
- wart 72 An experimental, small, readable lisp with thorough unit tests and extensible functions/macros.
- mu 23 A white-box software stack: traces over interfaces; rewrite-friendly not backwards-compatible; easy to port rather than portable; global understanding over local hygiene
- am-utexas 18 Reimplementation of Doug Lenat's Automated Mathematician by Bruce Porter's group at the University of Texas at Austin
- spew 16 UI-less firefox extension feedreader
- arc 10 Experimental fork of http://arclanguage.org, primarily for keyword args and generic functions
Repositories contributed to
- arclanguage/anarki 693 Community-managed fork of the Arc dialect of Lisp; for commit privileges submit a pull request.
- tekknolagi/carp 848 "interesting" VM in C. Let's see how this goes.
- neovim/neovim 14,013 ambitious Vim-fork focused on extensibility and agility. Please consider helping sustain Neovim development! https://salt.bountysource.com/teams/neovim
- mempko/firestr 245 The Grass Computing Platform
- nsf/termbox 593 Library for writing text-based user interfaces
Contributions in the last year 3,176 total Jul 3, 2014 – Jul 3, 2015
Longest streak 122 days March 4 – July 3
Current streak 122 days March 4 – July 3
- Pushed 33 commits to akkartik/mu Jun 27 – Jul 3