Kartik Agaram akkartik
- Joined on
- wart 73 An experimental, small, readable lisp with thorough unit tests and extensible functions/macros.
- mu 27 A white-box software stack for teaching programming and disseminating codebases: traces over interfaces; rewrite-friendly rather than backwards-compatible; easy to port rather than portable; global…
- am-utexas 20 Reimplementation of Doug Lenat's Automated Mathematician by Bruce Porter's group at the University of Texas at Austin
- spew 16 UI-less firefox extension feedreader
- arc 10 Experimental fork of http://arclanguage.org, primarily for keyword args and generic functions
Repositories contributed to
- arclanguage/anarki 697 Community-managed fork of the Arc dialect of Lisp; for commit privileges submit a pull request.
- tekknolagi/carp 854 "interesting" VM in C. Let's see how this goes.
- neovim/neovim 14,327 ambitious Vim-fork focused on extensibility and agility. Consider helping sustain Neovim development!
- mempko/firestr 246 The Grass Computing Platform
- nsf/termbox 631 Library for writing text-based user interfaces
Contributions in the last year 3,516 total Jul 28, 2014 – Jul 28, 2015
Longest streak 147 days March 4 – July 28
Current streak 147 days March 4 – July 28
- Pushed 65 commits to akkartik/mu Jul 22 – Jul 28