A PHP solution for organizing Bible verses into collections, using external APIs to provide the text.
pages/our-father.txthas been provided as an example; you may build as many collections (pages) as you'd like
- Create a file inside of pages called,
- Then, enter the passages you would like to display one per line into
- Visit the
/our-fatherand you'll see the page
- Make sure cache has server write permissions
- Add headings (one per line) to the document using markdown syntax where, h1 = #Heading 1, h2 = ##Heading 2, etc.
custom.cssas needed; do not modify
- Extend Bible class as needed for correct translation
- Add your class extensions inside
__In the Loft Studios __
Aaron Klump - Web Developer
PO Box 29294 Bellingham, WA 98228-1294