Senbei is an iPhone client for accessing remote servers running a copy of Fat Free CRM.
"CRM (abbreviation) customer relationship management, denoting strategies and software that enable a company to organize and optimize its customer relations."
- List pending tasks;
- Mark tasks as done;
- Create a new task;
- List contacts, accounts, opportunities, leads and campaigns (with page-based loading; scroll to the bottom, a new page of data loads automatically);
- Search contacts, accounts, opportunities, leads and campaigns;
- View comments for contacts, accounts, opportunities, leads and campaigns;
- Add comments for contacts, accounts, opportunities, leads and campaigns;
- View contacts as "address book" entries, with integrated e-mail and web browsing;
- Configurable to use any FFCRM instance (URL, username, password, done). Off the box it uses the http://demo.fatfreecrm.com/ site as a default entry, with a random entry ("aaron", "ben", "elizabeth") as username and password;
- Lists are sorted and displayed in the same order as the underlying FFCRM instance.
- Displays Gravatars for accounts with e-mails.
- Create contacts from the local address book;
- View accounts, opportunities, leads and campaigns details in a separate screen;
- View assigned and completed tasks.
- List users;
- View user details;
- Create cross-relations (jump from one account to its opportunities, and so on);
- Other things I can't remember right now :)
- Fat Free CRM by Michael Dvorkin
- Application name and icon by Zerofee.
- German translation by Martin Hering from Vemedio.
- Tab bar icons used with permission from
This code is released under a liberal BSD license. See the LICENSE file for details.