…ce-locations * Going in despite the freeze, as this is a regression of sorts as of 184.108.40.206. * Don't store early source-locations for defined types: use WITH-SOURCE-LOCATION to ensure we convert them to proper source-locations. Thanks to Tobias Ritterweiler for the heads-up.
* Probably a still bit wrong around the edges, but seems to work.
* Modern processors like it that way, and x86-64 was mostly there already. * Also fix a stupid typo in bug 419.
* In RECOGNIZE-KNOWN-CALL, if an inline function has already been converted in the component, replace the REF-LEAF with the functional. * Test cases.
* DEFTYPE body can be empty.
* Patch by Attila Lendvai. ...still hoping for a test-case, so this could be fixed properly.
* If the expansion is a quoted contant, T, or NIL use a closure as the expander instead of compiling a separate expander. * When using a closure as above, save the source location separately. * Use the space saved to the store the DEFTYPE lmabda-list, and make DESCRIBE report it.
* Make WRITE-LINE dispatch on the type of the stream only once -- not for both writing the string and the newline separately. * ANSI-STREAM-WRITE-LINE checks the START and END parameters, so callers of %WRITE-LINE don't need to. * Remove some redundant type checks from WRITE-LINE and WRITE-STRING code paths. * SB-IMPL::INDENTING-STREAM was unused, delete it. (Note: update your Slime!)
* Disassemble both the %METHOD-FUNCTION object itself, and the associated fast-function. * Clarify the disassembler output slightly by prepending it with ; disassembly for <function name>.
* When PCL walks the method body, doing permutation vector optimizations, take into account type declarations for symbol macros, to get the benefit of the declaration in (WITH-SLOTS (X) OBJECT ... (DECLARE (FIXNUM X)) ... (FOO X) ...) which currently happens only in DEFUN, where permuation vector optimizations do not occur.
* For Win32 build robustness: on some toolchains asin &co were not getting linked to the runtime as we'd like to. Caveat: %HYPOT is stupid about under/overflows unlike hypot().
* Ensure that the template buffer for sb_mkstemp is null-terminated.
* Move back SAVE outside the WHEN in SAVE-LISP-AND-DIE. Thanks to Bruce O'Neel.
On :C-STACK-IS-THE-CONTROL-STACK platforms when calling an alien function stash the current frame pointer and return address away so that no matter how the alien stack frames are laid out the debugger can find its way back to lisp land.
* Reported by Matthias Andreas Benkard Matthias Andreas Benkard. * Patch by Juho Snellman.
* Make PARSE-ALIEN-RECORD-FIELD return the parsed values instead of frobbing the type object. * In PARSE-ALIEN-RECORD-TYPE use that to parse the new fields so that we can compare them to the old ones -- signal a continuable error if there is a mismatch.