Clone this wiki locally
Current Status, Binaries, Useful Links
#P”Z:/home/anton/works/oss/sbcl-wine-wth/ab-sbcl-result/sbcl-22.214.171.124.mswinmt.1199-ab13dc3-x86.msi” #P”Z:/home/anton/works/oss/sbcl-wine-wth/ab-sbcl-result/sbcl-126.96.36.199.mswinmt.1199-ab13dc3-x86-64.msi” #P”Z:/home/anton/works/oss/sbcl-wine-wth/ab-sbcl-result/sbcl-188.8.131.52.mswinmt.1199-ab13dc3.tar.bz2” #P”Z:/home/anton/works/oss/sbcl-wine-wth/ab-sbcl-result/sbcl-ci-exe-184.108.40.206.mswinmt.1199-ab13dc3-x86.zip” #P”Z:/home/anton/works/oss/sbcl-wine-wth/ab-sbcl-result/sbcl-ci-exe-220.127.116.11.mswinmt.1199-ab13dc3-x86-64.zip” - Last updated: 2012-08-12 06:15:43 UTC, 2012-08-12 10:15:43 Moscow (Russia).
- Issue Tracker at GitHub
- SBCL/win32 and Threads: Initial Discussion
- Version 18.104.22.168.mswinmt.1199-ab13dc3: What’s New, ToDo, &c
- Future of this project depends on you. Donate!
- Local SBCL Downloads:
- 11 MiB ~ sbcl-22.214.171.124.mswinmt.1199-ab13dc3-x86.msi: MSI package for 32-bit Windows (ia32)
- 12 MiB ~ sbcl-126.96.36.199.mswinmt.1199-ab13dc3-x86-64.msi: MSI package for 64-bit Windows (AMD64)
- 3597 KiB ~ sbcl-188.8.131.52.mswinmt.1199-ab13dc3.tar.bz2: Source snapshot for this version
- Archived stand-alone executables, with most `contrib’ modules preloaded. They may be useful when normal software installation is not allowed for your account, but running unverified executables is allowed.
- ATTENTION: those executables include some useful REPL extensions, so there may be a reason to prefer them; however, source code implementing the extensions is not published yet. The latter may be a reason to avoid the executables, or to contact me and ask for source access.
- 11 MiB ~ sbcl-ci-exe-184.108.40.206.mswinmt.1199-ab13dc3-x86.zip: Stand-alone executable for 32-bit Windows (ia32)
- 11 MiB ~ sbcl-ci-exe-220.127.116.11.mswinmt.1199-ab13dc3-x86-64.zip: Stand-alone executable for 64-bit Windows (AMD64)
- Archive directory: public builds since 18.104.22.168.mswinmt.865
- Do you need some other executable? Feel free to contact me. The Issue Tracker provided by GitHub may be more convenient for this purpose.
- Do you need support or assistance for Common Lisp development with SBCL and Windows? Don’t hesitate to ask: I’d be glad to provide consulting and support services at reasonable price.