Clone this wiki locally
Current Status, Binaries, Useful Links
- Last updated: 2012-01-18 03:54:10 UTC, 2012-01-18 07:54:10 Moscow (Russia).
- Issue Tracker at GitHub
- SBCL/win32 and Threads: Initial Discussion
- Version 126.96.36.199.mswinmt.1175-07c0546: What’s New, ToDo, &c
- Future of this project depends on you. Donate!
- Local SBCL Downloads:
- 11 MiB ~ sbcl-188.8.131.52.mswinmt.1175-07c0546-x86.msi: MSI package for 32-bit Windows (ia32)
- 12 MiB ~ sbcl-184.108.40.206.mswinmt.1175-07c0546-x86-64.msi: MSI package for 64-bit Windows (AMD64)
- 3563 KiB ~ sbcl-220.127.116.11.mswinmt.1175-07c0546.tar.bz2: Source snapshot for this version
- Archived stand-alone executables, with most `contrib’ modules preloaded. They may be useful when normal software installation is not allowed for your account, but running unverified executables is allowed.
- ATTENTION: those executables include some useful REPL extensions, so there may be a reason to prefer them; however, source code implementing the extensions is not published yet. The latter may be a reason to avoid the executables, or to contact me and ask for source access.
- 11 MiB ~ sbcl-with-contrib-18.104.22.168.mswinmt.1175-07c0546-x86.exe: Stand-alone executable for 32-bit Windows (ia32)
- 11 MiB ~ sbcl-with-contrib-22.214.171.124.mswinmt.1175-07c0546-x86-64.exe: Stand-alone executable for 64-bit Windows (AMD64)
- Archive directory: public builds since 126.96.36.199.mswinmt.865
- Do you need some other executable? Feel free to contact me. The Issue Tracker provided by GitHub may be more convenient for this purpose.
- Do you need support or assistance for Common Lisp development with SBCL and Windows? Don’t hesitate to ask: I’d be glad to provide consulting and support services at reasonable price.