Presentations with rst2pdf
Write your presentation in rST format (presentation.rst)
Create appropriate syles (style-main.style in RSON format)
rebuild on change:
$ make watch
That's it. I've also uploaded the created PDF.
Presenting on macOS
One of the easier ways to present on a mac is to use Présentation.
Alternatively, try converting a PDF file to Keynote format using PDF to Keynote .
- rst2pdf: https://code.google.com/p/rst2pdf/
- reStructuredText: http://docutils.sourceforge.net/rst.html
- Pdf Presenter Console: https://github.com/davvil/pdfpc
- open-pdf-presenter: https://code.google.com/p/open-pdf-presenter
- Markdown and reStructuredText: https://gist.github.com/1855764