Simple Native Stopwatch using Electron
This is a simple native stop watch build with Electron project using https://github.com/electron/electron-quick-start as a starting point.
# Clone this repository git clone https://github.com/akras14/simple-stopwatch.git # Go into the repository cd simple-stopwatch # Install dependencies npm install # Run the app npm start
Note: If you're using Linux Bash for Windows, see this guide or use
node from the command prompt.
Converting PNG to icns
Bulding the App
npm run build
Resources for Learning Electron
- electron.atom.io/docs - all of Electron's documentation
- electron.atom.io/community/#boilerplates - sample starter apps created by the community
- electron/electron-quick-start - a very basic starter Electron app
- electron/simple-samples - small applications with ideas for taking them further
- electron/electron-api-demos - an Electron app that teaches you how to use Electron
- hokein/electron-sample-apps - small demo apps for the various Electron APIs