Learn C the hard way
Contains exercises provided in LCTHW by Zed Shaw.
Apart from the exercises provided in the book:
- It helped me understand pointers and contains various programs for understanding pointers.
Playing with lists
- A Linkedlist program. Implemented various methods provided by a Python list, like append(), pop(), count(), insert(), extend(), index() and remove(). - linkedlist.c
- Sorting and searching on a list. - sorting.c
- Stack and queue implementation using a doubly linked list. - stack_and_queue.c
File is tree.c
- Add root node.
- Add child on any node.
- Search a particular node.
- Find parent for a particular value in the tree/subtree.
The C Programming Language
Programs and exercises of C Programming Language are contained in directory TCPL.