bombmaker: a timer Gnome panel applet
Bomb Maker is a gnome applet that tries to clone this with a twist. It is a reminder applet in which you choose a certain bomb type and it goes off after its time period elapses. You can also choose to manufacture a custom bomb type which has a custom time period till explosion and includes a custom message.
The easiest way is if you can download the deb and install that. Or, you can generate the deb yourself from the included packaging files.
- add number of remaining reminder to tooltip of icon in taskbar
- perhaps adding a way to force show those notifications that are still remaining
- check adding richtext to notify messages
- look into changing icon sizes in context menu...i think gtk.IconSource
- Modify icon urls to work properly from package install
- a way to persist notifications until some activity, that depends on Ubuntu though
BombMaker Gnome Applet: A timer applet with a twist