This is a tumblr theme based on the Skeleton grid boilerplate. It will hopefully be in the tumblr theme garden at some point.
The tumblr template engine documents can be found at http://www.tumblr.com/docs/en/custom_themes
- Same theme on mobile and "normal" web (you have to disable the mobile theme in your tumblr blog settings).
- Images re-size based on your window size. This includes mobile vertical/horizontal views.
- Loads high-res images for every device except phones (ipad gets high-res). Phones get a link to the high-res image.
- Option to include current/most recently played track in last.fm
- Disquss comments
- Option to turn notes on/off
- Spotify posts don't look great on phones (yet)
- Need to get photosets resizing properly. They kind of mess up the mobile view.
skeleton_theme.html- The actual theme code. Copy/paste this into your custom HTML box in the tumblr theme customization page.
skeleton.css- The Skeleton css files. AKA all of the hard work.
To install the theme, simply copy the raw source of
then go to tumblr.com/customize/[your blog], click the
button, and paste the code in there.
You'll be prompted with options for your last.fm username/API key, Disqus shortname, and the text to put in the footer.