State manager for your app components, the safe and easy way.
Why should you give it a try ?
⚡️is fast 📸is immutable 📦is modular 💎encourages to decouple UI and state management 💥encourages to not have side effect into your business logic 👌has a light bundle size footprint (with http driver) 🐛works with redux-dev-tools
||ReactJS connector (documentation)|
||fetch wrapper (drivers documentation)|
||minimalist form handler (drivers documentation)|
||redux-form wrapper (drivers documentation)|
||redux-littler-router wrapper (drivers documentation)|
You can pick some modules based on your usage, or even write your own.
The modules that are supported by k-ramel are listed here.
We add modules when we need them but feel free to open PR if you want to add your own.
Modules can be :
- connectors, used to connect your business logic (and your data) to your UI. We only have a ReactJS connector at the moment.
- drivers, used to do some side effects (http, window, history, etc) or share some logic, besides your business logic.
How to use k-ramel
k-ramel is a data store that allows you to
event and then
react to it.
reaction you can access:
- the outside world via
drivers, this is where you put your side effects, like HTTP calls
- your data, via
Then if you connect an UI to k-ramel, via connectors, it can be refreshed each time the
store is updated.
You can find documentation about each part of
- Fabien JUIF [@fabienjuif]
- Guillaume CRESPEL [@guillaumecrespel]
- Benjamin PETETOT [@bpetetot]
- Valentin COCAUD [@EmrysMyrddin]
- Yvonnick FRIN [@frinyvonnick]
- Delphine MILLET [@delphinemillet]
- Benjamin PLOUZENNEC [@Okazari]
- sparklane - B2B Predictive lead scoring [closed source]
- metroscope - AI diagnosis for targeted maintenance [closed source]
- conference-hall - A call for paper project [open source]
- k-mille - alakarteio assistant [open source]
alakarteio is created by two passionate french developers.
Do you want to contact them? Go to their website
|Guillaume CRESPEL||Fabien JUIF|