Sitecore Extensions is a google chrome/firefox extension which provides small improvements for Sitecore CMS.
- Sitecore.NET 8.2
- Sitecore.NET 8.1
- Sitecore.NET 8.0
- Sitecore.NET 7.5 (partial)
- Sitecore.NET 7.2 (partial)
- Sitecore.NET 7.1 (partial)
- Sitecore.NET 7.0 (partial)
- Launcher - launch Sitecore commands using command omnibox,
- Collapse all sections - you can collapse all opened sections in Content Editor with just one click,
- Expand all sections - you can expand all opened sections in Content Editor with just one click,
- Database name - Displays current database name in the Content Editor header,
- Database colour - Change the global header colour depending on current database,
- Icon colour - changes colour to red when using Sitecore on current tab, otherwise will be grayed,
- Field Search - quickly find a field or section in the Content view in Content Editor,
- Restore Last Location - restores last opened item in Content Editor
- Toggle Ribbon - small button which allows you to hide whole ribbon while working in Experience Editor.
- Tree Auto Expand - it will automatically expand tree structure if there is only one child under expanded item.
- Tree Scope - give an ability to scope a content tree to the currently selected item
- Field Inspector - go to field, inspect field name, reset value to
More information about all available feature with
gif demos can be found here
If you are interested in fixing issues and contributing directly to the code base, please see the document How to Contribute
Follow steps below if you want to start coding.
git clone https://github.com/alan-null/sc_ext.git
Install node modules
npm run build
Run watch task if you want dynamic code rebuild in the background
npm run watch
Development - one click
If you are tired of downloading all those modules there is a quicker way.
Open PowerShell Console and run following code:
@powershell -NoProfile -ExecutionPolicy Bypass -Command "iex ((new-object net.webclient).DownloadString('https://chocolatey.org/install.ps1'))" && SET PATH=%PATH%;%ALLUSERSPROFILE%\chocolatey\bin choco install nodejs.install -y choco install git.install -y choco install visualstudiocode -y choco install googlechrome -y git clone https://github.com/alan-null/sc_ext.git npm install
If needed remove unnecessary choco packages.