wowmod is a SourceMod plugin developed for Counter-Strike:Source and Counter-Strike:Global Offensive games. The plugin modifies the stated online shooter games to resemble to online RPG shooter.
Players are given an opportunity to become one of the nine classes available and grow stronger in endless amount of ways.
- Choose class to play (Warrior, Rogue, Mage, Paladin, Priest, Shaman, Warlock, Death Knight, Monk)
- Find, craft, win unique wearable gear
- Level up, gain new spells, use them on your foes or friends!
- Spend your talent points in a large talents tree to further make your character unique
- You can be supporter, damage dealer or even tank
- Rich currency economy
- Auction houses for trading gear and goods
- Mailing system for more personal trade and deals
- Unite into a single team to fight bosses
- Answer the quiz questions and gain wowmod items or currency as rewards
- Play hide and seek, use spells of your class to hunt or stay undetected
- Treasure hunt. Yes, there are treasures you can fight for!
- Master branch is for CS:S game
- csgo branch is for CS:GO game
- development branch is primarily used to develop future features
- MySQL Server
You will need spcomp supplied by SourceMod.
- Copy library files from
./sourcefolder and run
spcomp visual.sp, as it is required by wowmod plugin (rest plugins are optional)
Prepare fresh database using
./db/womwod.sql SQL file
*.smx, and shall be placed to
./configs/wow/wow.inineeds to be placed to
SERVER/addons/sourcemod/configs/, do not forget to modify it.
./translationsis copied to
- Copy folder
- Copy content of
- Copy data files (mostly sounds) from
- (Optional) If you have HTTP download enabled, copy the same data files to your HTTP download server.
If wowmod does not start, look into the error logs of sourcemod (
SERVER/addons/sourcemod/log/), in most cases it accurately tells the reasons of failing to start the wowmod plugin.
wowmod wiki contains rich information on most features of the modification and is also used as a guide for players.
wowmod forum is a place where you can always reach our team, as well as players of the official wowmod server.
Write in CS:S game console
connect wowmod.eu to try out the game live, on the official wowmod CS:S server.
Contributing is highly welcomed. The non-commercial project has grown too massive for a tiny team, so we are hoping to get more people involved as it is now public.