What is a GeoChart?
A geochart is a map of a country, a continent, or a region with areas identified in one of three ways:
• The region mode colors whole regions, such as countries, provinces, or states.
• The markers mode uses circles to designate regions that are scaled according to a value that you specify.
• The text mode labels the regions with identifiers (e.g., "Russia" or "Asia").
A geochart is rendered within the browser using SVG or VML. Note that the geochart is not scrollable or draggable, and it's a line drawing rather than a terrain map; if you want any of that, consider a map visualization instead.
• You can select between Region and State
• You can click to highlight/unhighlighted Regions/States
• You can change the colors of the Map (background, region/state, on-click)
• You can Print the Map
• You can Reset Map colors and Map selections
Working Example: https://google-geochart.herokuapp.com/