I wanted a stats/metrics dashboard with more UX than static graphs but didn't need all the features of something like Grafana. This is just a frontend, so you must implement your own backend API to pull from your datastore(s). You can see an example of my API here.
This project makes use of:
- picnic CSS - http://www.picnicss.com/
- morris for graphs - https://github.com/morrisjs/morris.js
- refresh icon from Android material design icons (http://www.google.com/design/icons/)
In my case, I have a PHP API that reads statsd data from mysql. You can see it in the example folder.
My full setup uses:
- this project
- a PHP backend that delivers graph data
- a few node.js and PHP apps that push into statsd