Clone this wiki locally
AlastriaID is the Digital Identity project of the Identity Commission of Alastria. Our proposal for Digital Identity in Blockchain aims to provide an infrastructure and development framework, to carry out Sovereign Digital Identity projects, with full legal validity in the euro zone, following these premises:
- Enable a framework for make use of SSI usign Blockchain, with SSI eIDAS Legal Report, also called "eIDAS Bridge"
- Follow the guidelines of the e-Identity Workshop Report, of the EUBlockchain Observatory and Forum
- Compliance with eIDAS Regulation, according to Regulation (EU) No 910/2014 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 23 July 2014 on electronic identification and trust services for electronic transactions in the internal market and repealing Directive 1999/93/EC
- Make the Digital Identity in Blockchain and the GRPD two complementary tools, following the recommendations described in EUBlockchain Observatory and Forum and the study from European Parliamentary Research Service
We work with the Alastria Standards Commission, which actively participates in all international standardization bodies (CEN-CENELEC, ETSI ISG PDL, ITU) to complete processes of standardization of the association's processes and methodologies.
To understand Alastria Id model and proposal we recommend to read at least the main presentation: Alastria_Id_2019_06_11_EN.pdf, the most current Alastria Id proposal overview and this technical presentation.
To get into the model details, we suggest to read Alastria ID flows defining Alastria ID related actions, before going deep in all the information, code, test, etc. available on the GitHub. You can also find the specification of the objects and artifacts Both technical schemas are published in https://alastria.github.io/identity/credentials/v1 and https://alastria.github.io/identity/artifacts/v1
The Alastria DID Method Specification document describes the Alastria DID Scheme and the Alastria DID Document. It also includes the format for Alastria Attestations and Claim Presentations in the current Alastria T network, based on GoQuorum.
The Alastria Identity project has different a layer architecture. The code is divided in different repositories.
|Repository||URL||What it is|
|alastria-wallet||https://github.com/alastria/alastria-wallet||IONIC application for final users to manage identity and credentials|
|alastria-identity||https://github.com/alastria/alastria-identity||Smart Contracts in Solidity|
|alastria-identity-lib||https://github.com/alastria/alastria-identity-lib||Typescript Library to easily interact with the alastria-identity smart contracts|
|alastria-identity-example||https://github.com/alastria/alastria-identity-example||Example of how to interact with the libraries from alastria-identity-lib|
|alastria-identity-entity||https://github.com/alastria/alastria-identity-entity||Example of Entity in Alastria|
|alastria-JSON-objects||https://github.com/alastria/alastria-identity-JSON-objects||Alastria Model Objects and Artifacts|
|alastriaID-truffle-contracts||https://github.com/alastria/alastriaID-truffle-contracts||Alastria Smart Contracts|
To deepen in the customer journeys go to User Experience.
Dropbox with MP4 and screenshots
Figma with editable mocks
We are a SCRUM team. This is our story mapping and our tools. Story Mapping
|Trello||Scrum Tasks (Login in tello.com required)||https://trello.com/alastriaidentitycoreteam/home|
AlastriaID MPV1 implementation ends in early 2020, MPV2 implementation has begun, which will feature upgradeable SmartContrats as a core part of the comprehensive solution. The deployment will be deployed out on the "T" network (GoQuorum implementation in Alastria, with more than 200 nodes), and in the "B" network (implementation of Hyperledger Besu in Alastria) and with an interoperability scheme on other networks DLT (as future "H" network of Hyperledger Fabric)
Some utils and standars:
- Eternal Storage Pattern from OpenZeppelin
- Adoption of Unit Testing (TO_BE_DEFINED)
- Use of Truffe with Ganache from Truffle Suite, a Conensys Company
- Use of Solidity ^0.5.17$ (as well-know stable version, close to a TLS release)
Our identity core team will be happy to listen to you at slack #identidaddigital