Pycon.co Tutorial "Practical Machine Learning"
Instructor: Alejandro Correa Bahnsen
This is a short version of the course Practical Machine Learning
- Python version 3.5;
- Numpy, the core numerical extensions for linear algebra and multidimensional arrays;
- Scipy, additional libraries for scientific programming;
- Matplotlib, excellent plotting and graphing libraries;
- IPython, with the additional libraries required for the notebook interface.
- Pandas, Python version of R dataframe
- scikit-learn, Machine learning library!
A good, easy to install option that supports Mac, Windows, and Linux, and that has all of these packages (and much more) is the Anaconda.
|1||Introduction to Machine Learning|
|4||Data preparation and Model Evaluation|
|6||Ensemble Methods - Bagging|