Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 40 million developers.Sign up
- Log file is now rotated if the file size of 1 MB is exceeded. This avoid overwriting on startup and eases error reporting. albar965/littlenavmap#275
- Updated manual with fixed links.
- Fixed SSL issues on new Linux systems.
- Updated manual to fix freezes with Adobe Reader on Windows.
- Fixed issue where program cannot be opened by Linux file managers.
related from atools version 3.0.3
- Fixed translation issues in navserver resulting in confusing messages in Little Navconnect log window.
- Now logging all warning dialog messages to logfile.
- Updated translations: Dutch, Brazilian Portuguese, French, Spanish and German. All complete. Thanks to Daniel “Wolf”, Eddy Crequie, merspieler, Patrick JUNG , Ricardo Vitor and Stephan Leukert for the translations.
- Updated from Qt 5.9.3 to 5.9.5
- Fixed Linux build to avoid problems with shared libraries on some platforms.
- Removed unneeded startup script for Linux. Program executable can now be started directly from any directory without setting library path.
- macOS compatibility changed since program does not work 10.9 and below due to Qt requirements.
Now at least version 10.10 is required.
- Fixed problem with invalid connection state when installed simulators change. This resulted in program still trying to connect to FSX instead of X-Plane even when it was removed from the computer.
- Updated translation files.
related from atools version 2.8.4
- Fixed problem where translations for second and third languages were loaded for some regions.
- Solved problem where translation files were loaded mixed in some cases.
- Fixed crash when getting simulator base path for unknown simulator type.
- Fixed help handler to use GUI language instead of system locale for links to help and legend.
- Added French user manual by Patrick.
- Updated startup script so that it can be used also by the desktop launcher (thanks to Valerio for the tip).
- Added readme and changelog to macOS deployment.
- Removing "Unknown:0" in log now for release builds.
- French translation by Patrick JUNG alias Patbest
- Fixes for translation support.
- Added handler for assertions showing dialog instead of crashing to desktop.
- Fixed deployment for Linux causing "could not find or load qt platform plugin xcb" error.
- Now hiding simulator switch menus on macOS and Linux.
- Enabled support for X-Plane.
- Can now run on Linux and macOS.
- Added option for simulator switch and toolbar.
- Updated offline manual.
- Added compatibility for Mac OS X 10.8.
- Added complete macOS and Linux deployment.
- Updated to Qt 5.9.1