You have to update/reinstall Little Navmap and Little Xpconnect if you use these since the data protocol has changed.
This version is compatible with Little Navmap 2.6.13 and Little Xpconnect 1.0.24 or newer.
- Added transponder code to user and AI aircraft. Fetching transponder code for all simulators now. Increased data version to 11 to force incompatibility. Added properties to avoid future incompatibilities when adding new value types. albar965/littlenavmap#525
- Prepared user aircraft data blocks for future functions. Added data flags to allow omitting strings. Added autopilot set target altitude.
- Fixed issue where weather from FSX and P3D was not transferred across networked connections.
- Reverted change that was needed for work around a MSFS crash which occured when connecting. Now fetching destination and departure for AI aircraft again.
- Added workaround for MSFS crashes that were introduced with the MSFS 126.96.36.199 update. This was possible due to a hint in the official forum. The workaround disables the display of departure and destination for AI.