Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 36 million developers.Sign up
- Now linking Xpconnect statically to Qt for Linux to avoid plugin conflicts with libraries.
- Fixed issue with AI detection where aircraft remained on map moving along with the user aircraft
after deleting AI in simulator.
- Acf files of user aircraft is now read for more attributes like e.g. identifying helicopter vessels.
- Log file is now rotated if the file size of 1 MB is exceeded. This avoid overwriting on startup and eases error reporting. albar965/littlenavmap#275
- Added airplane model and registration. Now using description for title. albar965/littlenavmap#271
- Now reading X-Plane acf files once to get aircraft name and engine type for a better classification in Navmap.
Allows to show helicopter and jet AI symbols in Navmap. albar965/littlenavmap#271
- Fixed inverted magnetic variation.
- Corrected true aircraft track and true wind direction.
- Updated from Qt 5.9.3 to 5.9.5
- Fixed Linux build to avoid problems with shared libraries on some platforms.
- Changed macOS requirement to minimum of 10.10 to avoid installation on old systems causing crashes.
- Updated readme with important note about update.
- Logging now omits unknown:0 for release builds.
This update affects only the Windows version and fixes a compatibility problem between the Little Xpconnect X-Plane plugin and other plugins like the SimCat5 interface from Kite Software.
Delete the old
Little Xpconnect directory from the X-Plane plugins before adding this new version to make sure that you get rid of the DLL files that cause the problem.
- Fixed problem with DLL conflicts in Xpconnect by linking statically now for Windows.
All DLLs removed from distribution.
- Updated due to minor changes in dependency atools
Initial release of the X-Plane plugin for Little Navmap.