Sample app that embeds a tic tac toe react app (https://reactjs.org/tutorial/tutorial.html) using lightning:container and handles the communication between the app and Salesforce
- Go to react folder and run: npm run build
- This will download all the dependant modules and generate bundled files in dist
- Navigate to dist folder and compress its files using: zip -vr react.zip ./* -x "*.DS_Store" (If you are using MAC OS)
- This will generate a zip file, that you will need to upload to the org in a static resource. Call it "react"
- Deploy the salesforce code to the org