Open as Project is a Brackets extension that lets you select an entry from the Project Tree View, and open it as a project, and then navigate back to the previous selection, using the Project Contextual Menu.
To use it:
- Open any project and right click to the file or directory you want to open as a project.
- From the contextual menu select Open as Project.
- If the selection is a file, it will open the file parent directory as a project.
- If the selection is a directory, it will open it as the current project.
- Right click on any place at the Project Tree View to display the contextual menu, and select Back to previous project to go back and re-open the previous project.
MIT. Details on LICENSE file.